INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT AUTHORS
* Calibri font should be used throughout the abstract.
* The abstract TITLE should be written in all caps, bold font and with font size 12.
* Authors should be listed with font size 10 and with italic font style. The name of the presenting author should be underlined. Authors’ affiliations, city and country should be in font size 9.
* The abstract should be divided into following subtitles:
Objectives, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgements and References
* Body text, Figure/Table legends and texts should be written with font size 12.
* Line spacing should be 1.
* Top and bottom margins should be 2.5 cm, left and right margins 2 cm.
The abstract, including all figures and tables, must fit in one page.
The model abstract can be found here. Please compose your abstract accordingly.
Submit the abstract to email@example.com on 17 March at the latest.
Young Investigator Award
Five best papers submitted as free presentations will be awarded with free congress participation and a diploma. If you want to apply for the award, please select the option in the symposium registration form.
The criteria for participation are: