All participants are invited to submit abstracts through the online abstract submission system by 30 January 2013 (link below). The accepted abstracts will be published in Clinical Neuropathology. The abstract length is limited to 300 words including title, authors and possible references. Selected abstracts will be chosen for a brief oral presentation. Abstracts on any subject related to neuropathology or neurology can be submitted, the subject field is not limited to solely neuroimmunology.
Abstract submission has now been closed.
* Save the abstract file in RTF or DOC format, using your last name as the file name.
* Do not use accented characters like ä, å or ö, etc in the filename, replace them with a, o, or equivalent.
* Abstracts should be written and presented in English
* The maximum number of words is 300 including title, affiliations and possible references
* The maximum size of the uploaded abstract is 1400 kilobytes.
Image 2 © by Arto Takala
Header image by Naantalin matkailu